Professional Standards Information
Required for Permission to Conduct Ministry in the Diocese of Geraldton

Western Australian Residents only use this Form


Visit Information
Required Professional Standard Information
Working With Children Card
NOTE: If you don't have a Western Australian Working With Children Card but have applied for one, please enter the application number located on the Post Office receipt and upload a copy of the receipt with this form.
Australian Catholic Ministry Register
NOTE: For Clergy and Religious only.
If you do not have an Australian Catholic Ministry Register number [ACMR] you will need to provide the following two documents. 1. Statement by Church Authority Relating to Professional Standards. 2. Personal Declaration Relating to Professional Standards